We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by posting the updated policy and revising the "Last Updated" date above. We encourage you to review the policy whenever you use our services to stay informed about our information practices and about the choices available to you.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you sign up for a Swipesumo product – Swipay account, when you provide information as part of our identity verification process, in the course of a transaction, or when you request a digital receipt. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following: basic user information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photograph, and birth date; financial information, including bank account and IFSC; and other historical, contact, and demographic information.
We also collect information when you upload or send information to or through the services about your products and services (including inventory, pricing and other data), participate in contests or promotions offered by Swipesumo or our partners, respond to our surveys, or otherwise communicate with us.
Some of our services also allow you to connect with people you already know. For example, you may upload information from your address book through the Swipay mobile app. We will match the information you provide to the information provided by other users of Swipay in order to provide and improve the service, including making it easier to find friends to whom you may send or request payments.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our services, including as follows:
Information We Collect from Other Sources
- Transaction Information. When you use our services to make or accept payments or money transfers, we collect information about when and where the transactions occurred, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Location Information. When one of our applications is open on your mobile or any compatible device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device. We may also collect location information about your device if you are near a seller with whom you have auto check-in enabled. For more information and to learn how to disable location information, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our services. We may also identify other software running on the device (but will not collect any content from such software) for anti-fraud and malware-prevention purposes.
- Use Information. We collect information about how you use our services, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to third-party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. In some circumstances, this information may include your PAN, Aadhaar or Tax Identification Number.
Third-Party Advertising and Analytics
Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our services and to deliver the information and support your request, including receipts, technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
We also use information about you to improve and personalize the services. To take just one example, when you sign up for a Swipesumo account, we may associate certain information with your new account, such as information about other accounts you have or had with Swipesumo and prior transactions you made through the Swipesumo services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners, including sellers.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our services; to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services.
We may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in India and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services), and including financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are part of the payment or transfer process;
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our services;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our services; and to protect us, our sellers, end users, or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- With your consent, we may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When you first launch our mobile applications, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of location information. We currently require this location information in order to provide our services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, the Swipesumo application “Swipay” will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove Swipesumo application “Swipay” from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our services may not function properly if you do so.
- Personal Information. You may change or correct information about yourself by logging into your Swipesumo account at any time. You may also email us at email@example.com if you wish to deactivate your account. We may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Swipesumo by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swipesumo Technologies and its affiliates and third party service providers (“Swipesumo”) may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”) regarding our products or services (“Services”). By Accessing, signing-up &/or using any of Swipesumo products & solutions, you agree to this E-sign Consent confirming your ability and consent to receive communications electronically, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you (“Consent”). If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
- Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
Under this Consent, Swipesumo may provide all Communications electronically by email, by text message, or by making them accessible via Swipesumo websites or applications. Communications include, but are not limited to,
(2) payment authorizations and transaction receipts or confirmations,
(3) account statements and history,
(4) and any tax statements and documents. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you.
- System Technical Requirements
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (seewww.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (seewww.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- For application-based Communications, a mobile phone operating system that supports text messaging, downloads, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Access to the email address used to create an account for Swipesumo Services.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add email@example.com to your email address book.
- Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by writing to the
However, withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of your access to Services. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after 14 working days for processing your request.
- Updating Your Email Address
You can change your email address by logging into Dashboard in www.swipesumo.com
and following the directions.